Cucumber cooler with mint makes a very refreshing drink. This has a nice and soothing taste. This drink can be prepared up to a day in advance and it is great for outdoor parties and picnics.
- 1 cucumber peeled and cut in small cubes to make about 2 cups
- 8 mint leaves, about
- 3 cups Water
- 1 tbsp lime juice adjust to taste
- 3 tbsp sugar adjust to taste
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- ice cubes to serve
- In a blender, puree the cucumber, mint, salt, pepper and sugar. Pour the puree through a fine mesh strainer into a bowl. Use the spoon to press the solids to take out all the juice. There will be about 1-1/4 cups of cucumber juice.
- Add the lime juice and water mix it well.
- Fill the glasses with ice cubes and pour the cucumber drink. Cucumber cooler is ready to be served. Enjoy!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!