Corn and Spinach Pakoda is a super combination of corn and spinach. Its crunchy and delicious to eat as a starter/ snack. You can even adjust the spice according to your taste. Instead of green chillies, you can add red chilli powder and can even add on garam masala too. Enjoy this delicious recipe for corn and spinach pakoda.
Prep Time: 15 Minutes
Cooking Time: 30 Minutes
Serves: 3-4 People
- Corn-3 cobs/ 2 cups
- Spinach-1/2 cup
- Ginger garlic paste- 1 tsp
- Green Chillies-3 or 4
- Jeera / Cumin Seeds- 1 tsp
- Powdered Putani / Roasted Gram-1/4 cup
- Rice flour (To bind)-1/4 cup
- Salt- to taste
- Oil- to deep fry
- In a food processor coarsely grind corn, spinach, cumin seeds, ginger garlic paste and green chillies and transfer to a vessel.
Note: Corn and Spinach ooze water when ground, hence grind coarsely.
- Add the powdered roasted gram, salt and rice flour and give a quick mix.
Note: Do not add water. Adjust the quantity of powdered Roasted gram and rice flour based to hold/bind the Pakoda.
- Make fritters of desired shape and size or irregular shape.
- Deep fry the fritters until they turn golden brown on both sides.
- Serve hot with chutneys or ketchup.