Copo Rice Kebab is a sweet delight made with rice and potato. It can be served as a snack or dessert. Enjoy it with friends and family.
- 250g Rice
- 3 Potatoes
- 2 Corns
- 100g Jaggery
- 3/4 cup Water
- 100g Coconut powder
- 2 table spoon Ghee
- 1 tea spoon Cardamom powder
- 1 tea spoon Cinnamon powder
- 100g Corn flour
- 50g Sesame Seeds
- Oil to fry
- Soak rice for about 1 hour; cook the rice, til it become soggy.
- Boil the potatoes.
- Mix both the ingredients in grinder and pour it out in a bowl and leave it for some time to be settled down.
- Take a deep pan, and add grated jaggery with water so that it becomes a bit liquid.
- Then add ground corn to it and mix them well until it becomes quite thick.
- After that add coconut powder, ghee, cardamom, cinnamon powder to it, so that it become a thick paste, pour it in another bowl.
- Take the mixer of rice – potato and put some corn flour to resist it from sticking on our hand.
- Take this paste in your palm and place the jaggery-corn paste in the center of it and make flat ball like structure of it.
- Cover those balls with sesame seeds.
- Fry these balls on medium flame till they become golden brown.
- Now they are ready to be served hot.
We can even use the left over cooked rice. The dish will remain soft after a long period, therefore it can be packed for your kid’s lunch.