This month, we celebrate Holi, which is the festival of colors. During this festival, the host generally offers dry snacks to guests. So the contest this month is to create any type of Dry Snack/Appetizer recipe. The specific rules are the following:
- It can be any type of dry Snack/Appetizer
- I will be judging on creativity and presentation
- It must be vegetarian and also egg-less.
- Please submit only ONE recipe.
In general I will only consider recipes that I feel are complete in regards to ingredients, measurement, and instruction. From there I am looking for creativity and a recipe that my viewers would enjoy to prepare on their own. I will be judging on overall recipe and presentation also.
Below is my checklist:
- Be Creative!
- Ingredients should be listed with measurements.
- Method must be explained clearly, so it’s easy to follow.
- Please include your name along with the recipe (as you would like it to appear).
- Search the web for ideas. There are many resources available.
- Please send me a detailed recipe to firstname.lastname@example.org
- You must also send original picture(s) of the recipe – do not simply grab a photo from the web. Otherwise your recipe will not be considered for entry.
- The deadline is March 26th.
- The winner will be featured on the homepage with the new recipe and a link to their website (if available).
1st Prize: $100 gift certificate from Amazon.com
2nd Prize: $25 gift certificate from Amazon.com
**Anyone can join this contest**