Coconut Pretzel Sticks are a great crunchy snack with sweetness from the coconut and brown sugar. These are excellent for parties.
- 1 cup coconut flour (available at Sprouts or any specialty store)
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tbs cooking oil for making dough
- 2 tbs brown sugar
- 1 tbs finely crushed dry rosemary
- 1 tbs freshly squeezed ginger juice (grate a piece of ginger and then squeeze to extract juice)
- 1 tbs rice flour
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp baking soda
- Approx. 1 1/2 cups water for making dough
- 6 cups cooking oil for frying
- In a large bowl, thoroughly combine coconut flour, all-purpose flour, salt, rice flour, brown sugar, baking soda, crushed rosemary, and 2 tbs oil.
- Add ginger juice and water a little bit at a time to form a soft dough. Cover and allow dough to rest for 15 minutes.
- Divided the dough into approximately 60 smaller portions. Roll the little portion of the dough with both hands on a flat surface to give it a shape of thin log like a pretzel stick.
- Place a 10” stir-fry pan over high heat and wait until oil is heated. Reduce heat to medium and start frying a small batch of 5 or 6 pretzel sticks at a time until golden brown.
- Allow to cool before enjoying!