Tangy mangoes are very much in season these days and this rice preparation made with this seasonal fruit is worth trying. Chocolate Mango Fudge is exotic, flavorful, very colorful, easy to make and quick to serve. You can amaze your guests with this recipe. I prepared this recipe today and it turns out pretty good so here I am sharing this recipe with all of you.
- 1 Mango
- 1/4 Cup Rice
- 1 Cup Coconut milk
- 50 gm Chocolates
- 8-10 Almonds Chopped
- Cut the chocolates in pieces and melt it over a hot water steam, It will take 5 minutes. After melting mix some chopped almonds in the melted chocolate and keep it aside for cooling.
- Now bring a frying pan and add rice and coconut milk to it and let it cook over medium heat for 20 minutes. Add 2 tablespoon sugar to it and let it cool.
- Meanwhile bring a mango peel it and cut it into small cubes.
- Bring half of the cubes in a grinder and grind it with 2 tablespoon water and 2 teaspoon of sugar. Mix it with rest of the cubes. Pour the mix in a bowl.
- Bring a bowl, I have used square shaped bowl here to give it square shape which looks pretty cool. Fill it with cooked rice and then a layer of melted chocolate.
- Let it cool in a refrigerator for 30 minutes or as required.
- After cooling put it upside down in a plate keeping it’s shape intact. Pour the mango mix over it as in the picture.
- Garnish it with chopped almonds, pistachios, raisins etc. I have used a chocolate to put as a decorating cap which is making it much more beautiful for presentation.
Your Chocolate Mango Fudge is ready to eat, and it smells so good. Chocolate gives it a nice flavor and chopped almonds give the crunchiness. You can adjust the sweetness according to your taste. I hope you try it and love the praise from your guests.