This Chocolate Fudge recipe is a huge hit with my grandchildren! Who doesn’t love rich creamy chocolate? I like this recipe because it allows me to let my grand-kids take the role of lead chef. I get to be the sous chef for the day! This recipe is super simple and delicious!
- 1 14 oz sweetened condensed milk canned
- 1 Tbsp butter
- 4 oz dark chocolate chopped in small pieces
- 6 oz sweetened milk chocolate chopped in small pieces
- 1 Tbsp vanilla extract
- 1-1/2 cups walnuts chopped
- First line 8-inch square pan with buttered parchment paper or use aluminum foil.
- Microwave condensed milk, and butter for 1-1/2 minute. Stir to combine the butter and condense milk.
- Add chocolate stir lightly till chocolate is melted, if needed microwave for about 20 seconds again.
- Add chopped nuts and vanilla extract, mix it well. Spread in prepared pan.
- Refrigerate for about three hours then cut into squares.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!