Cauliflower Spinach Bake is healthy nutrition-rich side dish that is easy and quick to make.
- Cauliflower – 1 (Cut into florets)
- Baby Spinach leaves – 2 cups
- Roma Tomatoes – 2 (Diced)
- Olive Oil – 1/4 cup
- Garlic – 2 cloves (chopped)
- Red Pepper Flakes – 1 Tablespoon to my spice levels
- Turmeric powder – 1 Tspoon
- Cumin seeds – 1 Tablespoon
- Salt – To taste
- Pre heat oven to 450 F
- In a 2.75 quart baking dish add cauliflower, baby spinach leaves and diced tomatoes.
- Mix in a separate small bowl – olive oil, garlic, red pepper flakes, turmeric powder, cumin seeds.
- Add this mixture to the baking dish with veggies. Also, sprinkle salt and mix well.
- Bake for 30 minutes. Squeeze half a lime and relish with hot steamed rice/ Jeera rice.