Baked apples are wonderful desert for a cold winter day, it warm up our body and the cinnamon apple smell that emanates when the apples are baked creates very cozy atmosphere in the house.
- 2 big Apples
- 4 tbsp Butter
- 4 tbsp Oat ﬂakes
- 4 tbsp Raw sugar
- 2 tsp Raisins
- ½ tsp Cinnamon powder
- ½ tsp Vanilla sugar
- 2 tbsp chopped walnuts
- 2 tbsp cream fresh (or sour cream or whipped cream for decoration)
- Cut oﬀ the top of an apple and empty it inside with help of a knife and a spoon.
- Save some pieces of apple that you took out and cut into small pieces.
- Melt butter in a small pot and mix melted butter with oat ﬂakes, sugar, cinnamon, vanilla sugar, walnuts, raisins and pieces of apple.
- Fill the mixture inside the apples.
- Place the apples on a baking dish and bake in pre-heated own 180 C for 15v min.
- When the apples are soft and the ﬁlling is crunchy on the top take the apples out, let cool for 5-10 min.
- Serve when apples are warm,but not hot, decorate with cream fresh or sour cream or whipped cream before serving.