Virgin Pina colada, a non-alcoholic drink. This is very refreshing tropical fruit drink. Pina colada is easy to make, just perfect for hot summer days. Pina colada is made with pineapple and coconut and has a nice and soothing taste.
Recipe will serve 2.
- 1-1/2 cups fresh pineapple cubes
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 2 teaspoons ginger chopped
- 2 teaspoons lime juice
- 3 tablespoons sugar adjust to taste
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 cups crushed ice
- Few pineapple wedges for garnishing
- Combine all ingredients except garnish in a blender.
- Blend until smooth and frothy.
- Pour the drink into 2 glasses and garnish the rim with pineapple slices.