Soya Fruit Nut Magic is a refreshing smoothie to cool off from the summer heat.
- 1/2 cup soya milk
- 1/2 cup watermelon pieces (de-seeded)
- 2no’s strawberries
- 1no banana
- 1/2 apple (cut into 4 small pieces)
- 2no’s almonds
- 2no’s cashew nuts
- 2 dates – (remove seeds)
- 3/4 tsp vanilla essence
- 1/2 cup crushed ice
- small watermelon cubes – 4no. (optional)
- glazed mixed peel – 1 spoon
- soak almonds and cashew nuts both in a small cup of water for 20 minutes and then remove the skin of almonds and keep aside
- remove seeds in dates and soak them in water for 20 minutes and keep aside
- now blend soy milk, watermelon pieces, strawberries, banana, apple, vanilla essence, soaked almonds, cashew nuts and dates. (number of dates can be adjusted according to taste)
- add crushed ice and blend again and pour in tall glass.
- now add watermelon cubes into glass and stir it with spoon once.
- and now garnish it with mixed peel and serve.