Mango Slush is just perfect for hot summer days, very refreshing and cooling. This can be served as a sherbet, a low calorie and low fat dessert or drink. Mango Slush has a great taste and is super easy to make.
Recipe will serve 2
- 1 large ripe mango peeled and cubed this will make approx. 1-1/2 cups of cubed mango
- 2 teaspoons ginger juice (to make ginger juice shred the ginger using the fine shredder and squeeze)
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 3 tablespoons sugar adjust to taste as it depends on sweetness of mangoes
- 3 cups of ice
- Zest from one lime for garnishing
- Keep all the ingredients ready.
- Just before serving place all the ingredients in a blender and process at high speed until it is crushed and smooth. Do not melt all the ice as Mango Slush is more enjoyable with lots of crushed ice
- Serve Mango Slush immediately and garnish with lime zest.
11 thoughts on “Mango Slush”
Mam ur recipes are so nice and so are U very affectionate. God bless U.
i loved d recipe n its an awesum drink.
really good, i jst want to try this recipe right know. all your recipes are really gaad thank you very much manjula ji !!!!!
Nice recipe manjula ji.ThanQ for sharing this with us……
love this recipe
the drink is not so new its too bore becoz of the ginger juice yukkkkkkkkk
Thanks for sharing this recipe. Lime juice and ginger would really enhance the taste.
The Mango slush recipe is quite interesting I will try in aday are two. I enjoy reading and trying your recipes. Thanks!
Ah- mangoes are so good, and ice makes them into a refreshing drink- thank you Manjula Ji!
You must log in to post a comment.