Mango Paradise is a delicious layered cake that will delight your guests. After they’ve tried this recipe, they will be in paradise!
- 1/2 cup Mango puree or as required
- 3/4 cup Condensed milk
- 1/4 cup Yogurt
- 1/4 cup Oil
- 1 cup All-purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp Baking powder
- 1/4 tsp Baking soda
For Layer Filling:
- 1 cup Sugar
- 1/2 Pear
- 1/2 Apple
- 1 ripe Mango
- 1/4 cup Vinegar
- 1 tsp. Cinnamon powder
- 1/2 tsp Nutmeg powder
- 2 tbsp sultana
- 1/2 cup roughly crushed cashew & Pistachio
- 2 tbsp Feta cheese
- 1/2 ripe Mango
- 1 Cardamom or powder
- 2 tbsp Yogurt
- 1 tbsp Sugar
- Pre heat oven at 180 degree C.
- Mix condensed milk, yogurt and oil whisk it well.
- Then add all-purpose flour with baking powder and baking soda again whisk and then slowly add mango puree and stir until you get a nice ribbon consistency better.
- Spread it on greased baking sheet make a thin layer.
- Bake it for 15 mins.
- In a pan add sugar and vinegar brings it to boil.
- Peel and cut small pieces of apple and pear.
- Then add pear, apple, nutmeg powder and cinnamon powder, let it cook until pear and apple to be soft then add mango and let it cook until all water evaporate and it gets thick consistency.
- Then add sultana and dry fruits switch off the stove.
- Let it cool completely.
- In a mixer jar take feta cheese, cardamom, yogurt, sugar and mango and mix all together.
- Now assemble, take cake and cut it into medium size rectangles.
- Place one rectangle cake spread layer filling on it now repeat it one more time.
- Pore mousse on it and garnish with small mango cubes and enjoy.