Fresh ripe mangoes are used to make this light and refreshing cheesecake. It makes for an amazing presentation and tastes just as exotic as it looks. The egg-less recipe is delightfully delicious and can be enjoyed by just about everyone.
Recipe will serve 8.
- 16 graham cracker squares, crushed (approx. 1 cup of crumbs)
- ¼ cup sugar
- 1/3 cup melted unsalted butter
- 12 oz cream cheese at room temperature
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 large ripe mango
- 8 thin mango slices
- 2 strawberries cut into 4 pieces each
- Few mint leaves
- Preheat oven to 350 degree F.
- Add broken graham crackers, sugar and butter to a food processor. Mix well until looks nicely crumbled, takes approx. 30 seconds.
- Place graham cracker mix into a 9” pie plate, spread evenly and press down firmly.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 6 minutes, on the medium rack.
- Prepare mango by peeling and chopping into chunks.
- Add mango chunks, cream cheese, sugar, and cornstarch to the food processor. Mix for 20 seconds, until it is smooth in texture. Do not mix for too long.
- Pour the mixture over the pie crust and bake for 35 minutes at 350 degrees F. The surface should look dry and cooked.
- Let the cheesecake cool and then refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving.
- Garnish the cheesecake with mango slices, strawberries and mint leaves.