Grilled roasted red pepper artichoke Panino Sandwich is a quick, easy to make, and delicious.
- 1 loaf of focaccia bread, slit in half
- 2 tbsp. of plain or flavored cream cheese spread!
- 1 large roasted red bell pepper, store bought or you could do it yourself over an open flame or in the oven
- 4 oz. marinated artichoke hearts
- 1 cup shredded Mexican style cheese
- 1 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- Heat a grill pan on the stove.
- Meanwhile, slit the focaccia crosswise into two.
- Spread the cream cheese spread evenly on one of the surfaces of the bread.
- Start layering the other ingredients, like so, first, with the strips of bell pepper, followed by the artichoke hearts, and the cheese.
- Close the bottom of the sandwich with the other half. Press it slightly.
- Drizzle 1 tbsp. of olive oil, on the grill pan.
- Transfer the Focaccia gently onto the grill pan, place a plate over it, place 2 canned items on it to press down your sandwich and create your own panino!
- Let it cook for about 3-4 minutes on one side.
- Gently, turn it around, and grill for an additional 4 minutes until you see grill marks.
- Gently transfer it onto a board, slice it in quarters and enjoy with a bowl of soup or your favorite bag of chips!!