Eggplants wraps are delicious and simple to make. You can adapt the recipe by using any type of cheese or tortilla. Enjoy.
- 1 eggplant
- 1 jar (7oz.)roasted red peppers
- 1 small package sliced mushrooms, any kind you like, (I prefer small white)
- 1 package (8oz.) Shredded Vegan Mozzarella Cheese
- 1 package Vegan Tortilla Wraps (preferably large size)
- 1 Clove Fresh Garlic
- Sea Salt (to taste)
- Black Pepper (to taste)
- Red Pepper Flakes
- Dried Italian Seasoning, usually a combo of Basil, Oregano, Parsely
- Balsamic Vinegrette Dressing
- Slice Eggplant into thin slices
- Slice garlic into small pieces
- Add Olive Oil to frying pan
- Add garlic to frying pan and start to brown
- Add slices of eggplant and slices of mushroom to frying pan
- Sprinkle with a little sea salt, black pepper, red pepper flakes, and Italian seasoning.
- Brown on each side, until golden brown
- As they are done, place on paper towel to absorb oil
- Lay out a tortilla on flat surface
- Sprinkle with cheese
- Add eggplant evenly on tortilla
- Scatter mushrooms on tortilla
- Add red peppers onto tortilla
- Sprinkle with some of the Italian seasoning
- You can either drizzle balsamic dressing on top of your tortilla before you roll it together, or you can serve the dressing on the side.
- Fold the right and left side of your tortilla, just a little, and then roll up from the bottom to the top.
- Then cut down the middle, and serve two halves next to each other.
You can serve as is, or with a side salad of your choice.
Note: You can substitute the cheese and tortilla wraps for any type of Mozzarella Cheese you like, and any kind of Tortilla wraps you like. Such as whole wheat wraps, etc.