For this month’s recipe, I am choosing the classic Roti (chapati) or Paratha flat breads. You can make lots of varieties like Spinach Paratha, Aloo Paratha, Gobhi Paratha and Tandoori Roti. If you’ve never made Indian flat breads before, this is a great chance to try it. I’m eager to see what you all come up with. Sorry again for the delay this month. The deadline is extended.
- Take my recipe for Roti or Paratha and create a unique variation of it. Be Creative!
- Search the web for ideas. Here’s a start: Wikipedia on Roti, Wikipedia on Paratha
- You will be judged mostly on creativity, since I cannot taste the outcome.
- Please send me a detailed recipe of the variation to firstname.lastname@example.org. Explain how you came up with the ideas for the variation.
- You must also send picture(s). Otherwise your recipe will not be considered for entry.
- The deadline is February 27th.
- The winner will be featured on the homepage with the new recipe and a link to their website (if available).
1st Prize: $50 gift certificate from Amazon.com
2nd Prize: $25 gift certificate from Amazon.com
**Anyone can join this contest**