For this month’s contest, I am looking for any type of recipe using melon fruit as the main ingredient. The specific rules are the following:
- It can be any type of Recipe (dessert, salad, drink, etc).
- Melon should be main the ingredient. Examples of melon include watermelon, cantaloupe, honeydew, and others)
- I will be judging on creativity and presentation.
- It must be vegetarian and also egg-less.
- Please submit only ONE recipe.
Here are some recipes I already have on my website using melons:
In general I will only consider recipes that I feel are complete in regards to ingredients, measurement, and instruction. From there I am looking for creativity and a recipe that my viewers would enjoy to prepare on their own. I will be judging on overall recipe and presentation also.
Below is my checklist:
- Be Creative!
- Ingredients should be listed with measurements.
- Method must be explained clearly, so it’s easy to follow.
- Please include your NAME along with the recipe (as you would like it to appear).
- Search the web for ideas. There are many resources available.
- Please send me a detailed recipe to firstname.lastname@example.org
- You must also send original picture(s) of the recipe – do not simply grab a photo from the web. Otherwise your recipe will not be considered for entry.
- The deadline is June 27th.
- The winner will be featured on the homepage with the new recipe and a link to their website (if available).
1st Prize: $100 gift certificate from Amazon.com
2nd Prize: $25 gift certificate from Amazon.com
**Anyone can join this contest**