Cauliflower Couscous is a simple, easy to make recipe that is a delicious alternative to regular couscous. It has amazing color, texture and also tastes great.
- 1 head cauliflower (about 1 lb)
- 1 medium bunch of parsley
- 1 medium bunch of cilantro
- 12 kalamata olives
- 1/3 cup diced sundried tomatoes
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh mint
- 1-2 tbsp of olive oil, as needed
- 1 tsp pepper
- In a food processor, process cauliflower alone until the texture is fine, resembling couscous.
- Add in the parsley and cilantro, pulsing to mix.
- Add in the olives, tomatoes and mint.
- While mixing, drizzle in the olive oil, adding as much as desired until a good consistency is reached.
- Pour mixture into a large dish, stirring in the pepper, and serve or chill.