- 1 Cup All Purpose Flour
- 1/4 Cup Butter
- 1/2 Cup Sugar
- 1/2 tsp Instant Coffee Powder (Optional)
- 1/2 tsp Baking Soda
- 1/2 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 tbsp Cocoa
- 3/4 tsp Vanilla Essence
- 1 1/2 tsp Honey
- 3-4 tbsp Milk
For the Filling :
- 1/4cup Butter
- 1/3 cup Icing Sugar
- 1 tsp Cocoa
- 1 tsp Vanilla Essence
- Sieve all purpose flour, baking soda, baking powder and cocoa together.
- In a bowl, mix butter, sugar, vanilla essence and honey together.
- Now, mix the sieved dry ingredients and instant coffee powder with the above butter-sugar mixture. Add milk a little by little to make a soft dough.
- Spread a plastic sheet. Dust it with a little flour. Now, roll out the prepared dough.
- Cut the rolled dough in to equal sized rectangles.
- Sprinkle sugar on the top and prick holes with a fork in 3 places at an equal distance (Optional)
- Grease a baking tray. Bake the biscuits at 325 F for 15 minutes.
- Cool for couple of minutes before using the filling.
- Apply the filling using a spoon on one biscuit and place the another biscuit over it.
- Store in an air-tight container.