Recipe submitted by Bhawna Bagri
This delightful banana salad should be prepared be just before serving. Otherwise, the bananas will begin to brown. I usually prepare this salad on my Monday fasting.
- Curd-2 cups
- Banana-2 ripe and cut it into slices
- Green chili-2 finely chopped
- Red chili powder-1/4 tsp
- Sugar-1/2 tbsp or to taste
- Salt to taste
- Coriander leaves- chopped for garnishing
- Put the curd in a mixing bowl and beat until smooth.
- Add sugar,chilies and coriander leaves and stir well with a spoon.
- Add the banana and salt and mix it again and serve immediately.