Cucumber cooler with mint makes a very refreshing drink. This has a nice and soothing taste. This drink can be prepared up to a day in advance and it is great for outdoor parties and picnics.
- 1 cucumber peeled and cut in small cubes to make about 2 cups (I like to use English cucumber)
- About 8 mint leaves
- 3 cups water
- 1 tablespoon lime juice adjust to taste
- 3 tablespoons sugar adjust to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon salt adjust to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon of black pepper adjust to taste
- Ice cubes to serve
- In a blender, puree the cucumber, mint, salt, pepper and sugar. Pour the puree through a fine mesh strainer into a bowl. Use the spoon to press the solids to take out all the juice. There will be about 1-1/4 cups of cucumber juice.
- Add the lime juice mix it well.
- Fill the glasses with ice cubes and pour the cucumber drink.
- Cucumber cooler is ready to be served. Enjoy!