Chocolate Chili Pepper Mousse is a delectable dessert that is served cold. The chili is a perfect complement to the chocolate and provides a perfect little kick without overpowering the dish. If you like spices and chocolate, this is a must try.
- 1 package of silk tofu, drained
- 1/3 cup cocoa powder
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tsp peanut butter
- 1/4 tsp chili pepper flakes
- Berries, fresh or frozen
- Throw everything into a blender or food processor, except the berries and blend until smooth. You may want to mix with a spoon after blending to make sure everything is incorporated.
- Pour into bowls or decorative glasses.
- Refrigerate for at least two hours. The flavors develop more the longer it sits.
- Top with the berries or any desired fruit. Also good with vegan whip cream or some crushed nuts. Sprinkle a bit more chili flakes if you like an extra kick.