A colorful chilled dessert made with fruits and cream. This is a perfect dessert for hot summer days.
Recipe serves 4 to 6.
- 2 cup cool whip
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 mango peeled and diced
- 1 orange sliced
- 1/2 cup pineapple diced
- 1/4 cup strawberries sliced
- 1/4 cup grapes sliced
- 1/2 banana sliced
- 1 tablespoon crushed walnut
- 1 tablespoon sliced or chopped almonds
- 2 strawberry sliced for garnishing
- In a chilled bowl mix cool whip, sour cream and sugar.
- Fold all the fruits and nuts slowly into the cream.
- Garnish with strawberries.
- Slice and add the banana just before serving so banana doesn’t brown.
- Mango should be ripe and should not have too many fibers.
- Cool Whip can be substituted with whipping cream or heavy cream. Whip the cream until its aerated like cool whip.
- I am using my favorite fruits, you can you can your favorites.
- Other fruit that will go well are peaches, apples, nectarines, pairs, melons, kiwi etc.